AVIC411.com

upgrade to z3 or z110BT

Hey guys ive been on off here for a while but I have a ?

I have a Z1 with no updates and where I live they have made it law that you cannot use your cell phone while driving

but hands free is acceptable

anyhow the Z1 bluetooth isnt so great I have an Iphone I mean I can talk etc but everyone complains about the echo

will upgrading to the Z3 have any impact on this issue and is the Z110bt Bluetooth that much better ,I also see now vehicle dynamics are not on the z110bt and I use this feature all the time because I run smaller than stock tires on my honda element.

Any input would be appreciated

There was suppose to be an inprovement to BT with the Z3 firmware...

I am really torn between the 2 units. They both have features that I like. I like the MSN traffic on Z110 better than XM trafffic on Z3. I like the NAV functionality better on the Z3, but I am used to it. I am starting to get used to the Z110 interface, but I used the Z1/3 interface for 3 years. The Ipod is a million times better on the Z110. I like the ability to remove the hdd and upgrade the Z3... they both have their advantages, and neither is a bad unit.

WHAT IF YOUCOULD GIVE BACK YOUR 3 YR OLD AVIC AND FOR NO CHARGE GET THE 110 ??

THAT IS WHAT IM BEING OFFERED RIGHT NOW

iM IN CANADA SO i CANT GET THE XM TRAFFIC ANYHOW

iM REALLY TORN

I love my vehicle dynamics,I never use my iphone too play tunes I always listen to sat and never use dvd,s and hardly use the nav cause the maps are outdated

I need rock solid blue tooth