AVIC411.com

less details on map on 3.0?

Is there a setting I am missing?

Just installed 3.0 and when I am just viewing the map, no route entered it wont display the street names unless I zoom in? Currently scale is 1,000 not sure what scale was in version 2.0

also there are only two boxes in the lower left hand corner instead of 3, why would they remove one?

I've noticed the street names too (or lack there of). I have not played with it much at all since installing though so I don't know what the fix is for it.. I will be following this thread though!

Brian

Read through this thread and see if anything is helpful. A ton of folks are still looking for the 'Holy Grail' on this.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26068&hilit=street+labels

The things I didn't like about 3.0 were the street names missing in 3D mode and the highway interchange ramps in 2D aren't smoothly curved anymore. They look terrible and barely represent the actual curve of the road.

Ya but you're supposed to look at the road when you drive.

as soon as I upgraded the firmware to 3.0 I lost a lot of street labels in 3d mode

is this a glitch?

They screwed it up, you have to zoom in to at least 400-500 to see any streets in 3D.... :x

was the default zoom 1,000 in 2.0?

if they release an update to 3.0 how do we get it?

if they release an update to 3.0 how do we get it?

Download it from Pioneer, just like 2.x updates.

where exactly? the newest update I see on their site is 2.06 still

You asked where to get it _if_ they release an upgrade. Well, when they do it will be there.

• 6 months later...