AVIC411.com

MSN D irect L ifetime S ubscription cards available.

Ok peoples. Locked and reloaded. Got 15 more today. Left 2 behind for anyone that was looking. And that, as far as I know is IT.

On that note, if it's not too big of a deal, I'd like to bump my price on them by just a few bucks. Say $140 even? $4 more each? This just kind of turned into a bit of a undertaking and I thought it would be reasonable to ask for a few dollars each for my time/gas, etc. If that's not cool, let me know. Not doing it for big profit or anything, just a couple bucks for my troubles and making avaiable something that appears to be gone most everywhere.

Anyway, to reiterate... if you need one, please post first so I can see your post count (there have been a lot of Googlers asking about them). Then email me, or just send $140 over to justin.retzlaff@gmail.com. Then I'll email you a photo or scanned image of the a scratched off card. Once you activate and tell me that it worked, I'll destroy the card. Done deal.

Alright then, tally is back up to 15 and counting. Cheers, JR

Judging by the outside-of-AVIC411 responses (and curses) I'm getting, I should clarify something... I'm doing this as a favor at the near-cost price for ACTIVE AVIC411 Members. If you PM me and you have 1 post, expect to pay more than cost, IF I decide to sell you one at all. I have 30 days to save these and slowly dole them out to any ACTIVE AVIC411 members that may want one. After about 3 weeks if I have any left, I'll be taking the rest back to Best Buy where I'm sure they will not go back on the shelf. If during that time I decide to sell more to the public, I will, however it will not be at the near cost price ACTIVE AVIC411 members enjoy. If you are not an active member, you can ask for one at the cost I see fit for a non-member, or you can run the risk of not getting one at all.

Sorry you had to see this 411ers, but If I sell these at cost to the whole world they'd be gone by now, so I'm charging extra for public inquiries. If you are on 411 and your post count looks like you've been around awhile, just let me know and I'll be happy to get you going for very near cost (Card + Paypal fees + a tiny bit for gas and my time). ;)

I should have known this would happen...