AVIC411.com

MSN D irect L ifetime S ubscription cards available.

Not sure if anyone saw this on the Z series threads but as far as I can tell it looks like MSN is ditching the lifetime subscription service on the MSN Direct units. Seems as though they are going strictly to the $50/yr fee. Well, I wasn't about to miss out ton the lifetime (or at least 4 year) subscription and tried to find the Best Buy $129.99 Lifetime card. I bought one on-line from Best Buy last Friday and was told today that the order was canceled and that my money would be refunded. Today I called around to the local Denver stores and on the 6th store, found a location that still had some of these. The previous 5 stores I called did not and said they have no record of restocking orders, nor any way to special order them. I cannot confirm that these are going away completely, but judging by the fact that MSN canceled their $99 lifetime service a couple weeks ago and now Best Buy's $129.99 service although still stated on their website, is no longer available on-line, I'm thinking these are most likely as good as done.

See here: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/MSN-Direct/pcmcat161300050009.c?id=pcmcat161300050009&searchterm=msn%20direct&searchresults=1 It still mentions the $129.99 lifetime subscription, but if you click on the orange subscription link on the lower right, it goes to an empty list.

Long story short... I bought 6 more. Already sold one to someone on the board tonight. Please understand that I am NOT aiming to make any money on these. Just wanted to snatch a few up and offer them to other that may have wanted to get them before time runs out.

If you want one, email me at justin.retzlaff@gmail.com. Price is $136, that's $129.99 for the card and $6(.01) for the Paypal fees and a stamped envelope. I'd like to keep all payments through Paypal, please.

Feel free to holler at me if you want one. 5 left at this point. First pay, first serve. Again, just looking to get these out to some folks that may not be able to get them anymore. Consider it my good deed for the month... ;)

PS - if this violates the forum rules for selling, just let me know please. I was hoping to let it slide since I'm just trying help folks get these cards before they are gone, but I don't want to disrupt anything either. Just let me know if this is not cool. Looking at the price you can tell I'm not making any $ here.

I would recommend adding a couple dollars for insurance. These things are like cash. You could also just exchange the card numbers over email or phone after payment. No need to actually ship the card...

Excellent point. So be it. Anyone that needs one, just let me know. I can send you the number and then destroy the card. Or can I even scan an image of the scratched off card to you to so you can see it's legit. I'll be sure to destroy all cards after their numbers are divulges, so don't delete your email ;)

How do I buy one from you?

Send $136 to justin.retzlaff@gmail.com thru paypal. Then I'll immediately return a scanned image of a scratched off card with your name on it. I'll keep the card until you confirm that it's activated properly, then I'll destroy it. Seems to be working pretty slick for everyone.

Activated properly. Thanks. This was a godsend as my free subscription ended on 9-11-09 and I didn't even bother until today to try to buy the lifetime and then lo and behold I see it's not available from MS anymore so I am thrilled that someone was able to get some remaining cards. Thanks again.