AVIC411.com

bluetooth stopped working

bluetooth stopped working and dont know why. Even when I go into my update software section it says version not found. Do i have to delete and replace the apl folder or something? is there a fix? please help. thanks

Restore the backup to whatever the last update you made was. I had this issue one time during a BT update from Pioneer and I simply reapplied the update. Its on Pioneer's web page.

bluetooth stopped working and dont know why. Even when I go into my update software section it says version not found. Do i have to delete and replace the apl folder or something? is there a fix? please help. thanks

Restore the backup to whatever the last update you made was. I had this issue one time during a BT update from Pioneer and I simply reapplied the update. Its on Pioneer's web page.

the weird thing is i havent modded this or anything for like 2 weeks and i the last update i did was to 3.01 and that was months ago. this happened out of the blue. you think i have to do the 3.01 update again?

the weird thing is i havent modded this or anything for like 2 weeks and i the last update i did was to 3.01 and that was months ago. this happened out of the blue. you think i have to do the 3.01 update again?

no

afaik, bluetooth is completely seperate from the rest of the unit. it even has its own special place in the BIOS to flash it, seperate from the WinCE image. Try re-downloading the bluetooth update and reapplying it to the unit.

afaik, bluetooth is completely seperate from the rest of the unit. it even has its own special place in the BIOS to flash it, seperate from the WinCE image. Try re-downloading the bluetooth update and reapplying it to the unit.

Thanks it worked. i appreciate it.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...