AVIC411.com

Alright here goes.

I have an F90BT that I have had since February, i modded it a little bit, had no problems until now. I installed the 3.0 Update, and the 3.01 update yesterday and had no problems at all everything worked great the first time.

Today I tried to install a bunch of mods from a post in the Hacks and Mods section for the F Series and thats where my problems began.

I installed all the files as per the instructions but nothing seemed to changed in the Navigation like it was supposed to so I went back and checked all the files were installed and everything seemed ok until I restarted the unit and it would only stay running for two minutes before restarting itself.

I messed with it for a few hours and tried to go back to just the 3.0 update and now it will only start up in testmode with the sd card inserted or without the sd card it will stay on the spash screen for a minute then shut down.

I have tried everything I know to do. I have replaced the My Flash Disk folder with the one from the 3.0 update, i have replaced the data.zip folder, i have tried everything and now im stuck with a non functioning unit.

I can however click the igo button from the APL2 folder and the nav will start up.....

Please help!

Alright here goes.

I have an F90BT that I have had since February, i modded it a little bit, had no problems until now. I installed the 3.0 Update, and the 3.01 update yesterday and had no problems at all everything worked great the first time.

Today I tried to install a bunch of mods from a post in the Hacks and Mods section for the F Series and thats where my problems began.

I installed all the files as per the instructions but nothing seemed to changed in the Navigation like it was supposed to so I went back and checked all the files were installed and everything seemed ok until I restarted the unit and it would only stay running for two minutes before restarting itself.

I messed with it for a few hours and tried to go back to just the 3.0 update and now it will only start up in testmode with the sd card inserted or without the sd card it will stay on the spash screen for a minute then shut down.

I have tried everything I know to do. I have replaced the My Flash Disk folder with the one from the 3.0 update, i have replaced the data.zip folder, i have tried everything and now im stuck with a non functioning unit.

I can however click the igo button from the APL2 folder and the nav will start up.....

Please help!

You did create a fresh backup of all files before you did any tinkering, right? Good, well restore every file and you'll be fine.

I think the only backup I have is from before I started modding the unit when it was running all stock in 2.0. How do I restore all the files?

Why didn't you make a backup before you started messing with everything?

If you made a backup, ease everything on "My Flash Disk" and copy/paste your FULL backup in its place and reboot. If it isn't a full backup, you're going to be in a bind.

I dont know why I didnt make a backup. I believe that i found a file on my computer that is the backup from the first time I messed with anything a few months ago. I completely deleted the my flash disk file on the unit and pasted the new one from the sd card and im still getting nothing. After I replaced the file I hit reset and pull out the sd card and the splash screen shows for a few second then the unit just shuts down. Also im getting something weird happening to the backlight on the buttons....they are flashing as its trying to start up.

I dont know why I didnt make a backup. I believe that i found a file on my computer that is the backup from the first time I messed with anything a few months ago. I completely deleted the my flash disk file on the unit and pasted the new one from the sd card and im still getting nothing. After I replaced the file I hit reset and pull out the sd card and the splash screen shows for a few second then the unit just shuts down. Also im getting something weird happening to the backlight on the buttons....they are flashing as its trying to start up.

you erased everything from the flash disk, what exactly did you copy back over? At this point, you need to re-get the x910bt.zip file that is floating around on the forum and put its contents in your AVIC, rather than trying to use a backup that sounds incomplete.