AVIC411.com

Anybody have a working speed file?

I went into the update and changed the speed number to 160 and then rezipped it (done with winzip without unzipping the whole update). When I put it in the car it says that the data.zip file is wrong. Does anybody know what I did wrong or have a working update file that they can upload somewhere. I have spent hours reading all of the posts on this subject and still haven't been able to make it wor. Can anyone help??? Thanks in advance!

I went into the update and changed the speed number to 160 and then rezipped it (done with winzip without unzipping the whole update). When I put it in the car it says that the data.zip file is wrong. Does anybody know what I did wrong or have a working update file that they can upload somewhere. I have spent hours reading all of the posts on this subject and still haven't been able to make it wor. Can anyone help??? Thanks in advance!

WinZIP is the wrong part. If you update a file without unzipping, POS WinZIP dumps the updated file at the top level of the archive, not in the folder it was originally from.

Either unzip the whole thing, edit file, then re-zip preserving folders, or use better software, like 7-Zip or WinRAR.