AVIC411.com

Wired Remote for Avox Jukebox?

i just think it'd be easier to control while driving as opposed to the infrared remote. Dont have to fumble around looking for it and point it in the right direction etc..But if thats all i have to work with, i can definitely live with it.. I just got the avox delivered today. Cant wait to get home and try it out!

Only if the output of the car charger is 12v DC, which I don't think it is. Otherwise you are probably better off just hiding an extra 12v outlet under the dash or seat. You could take the adapter apart and hardwire the supply wires right to the circuit board inside, if you're handy. Just make sure to cover the circuit board with some large head shrink, so's you don't get's no sparks.....

will do. 1 quick question that comes to mind is that once i buy the psp car charger, can i just splice it right into any 12v power source?

Actually yes, splice the end by the actual cigarette lighter plug to a 12v source. The lil black box in the middle of the wire will step down the voltage to 5V 2A which is exactly what the Avox needs. Or you can do as jimmy suggested, and add an extra cigarette lighter socket behind the dash, and connect it to any 12v source hooked up as an accessory, or to an empty spot on your fuse box in a spot designated as an accessory spot. Jimmy's suggestion is actually easy to do, and you wont f*** up the actual car charger by cutting it. Here is a link to a reputable website that sells an item like we are talking about:

http://www.myradiostore.us/power-access ... apter.html

yhst-54608124176281_1921_4825428.jpg