AVIC411.com

anyone have a green theme

It is not hard, just time consuming, and you have to be efficient with Photoshop. In all, there is apporoximately 300-500 bmp's that have to be recoloured depending on how detailed you want it. You HAVE to know how to use Photoshop actions so that you will get all shades the same without it taking a year to complete. I have done a Red theme, Blue theme, and almost finished a purple theme (just working out some kinks). I am warning you though, it is VERY time consuming! The folders that you will need to alter in the Image.res folder are AV, and COMMON. In the DATA.zip folder, you will need to alter the bmp's in the UI_Pioneer / 800_480 folder.

hmm well if i did say idk 50 a night it would take 6 days. I think i can do 50 a night. I get out of high scool at 1:10 get home about 1:30 and do nothing for the rest of the day usually. I know i know boring life lol. So i should be able to get a lot of them done. So what you are saying is i need to open the files in photoshop and click on hue/saturation and then click colorize and choose my color for every single one?

hmm well if i did say idk 50 a night it would take 6 days. I think i can do 50 a night. I get out of high scool at 1:10 get home about 1:30 and do nothing for the rest of the day usually. I know i know boring life lol. So i should be able to get a lot of them done. So what you are saying is i need to open the files in photoshop and click on hue/saturation and then click colorize and choose my color for every single one?

You can use hue saturatuion for solid colors, but that is it, you have a tonne of bmps with other background images that cannot be coloured. For that you have to use selective color. Use a dummy file and just play around before you do anything permanent. That is always the best way

save it as 32 or 24 or 16 bit?

Hey Jacob,

I'd love to have a green theme also! I'll be watching here to see if you post it! I'm not quite as versed in Photoshop as you apparently are, so I won't try it myself. But it would be appreciated by me, and I am sure many others, if you want to share :):):)