AVIC411.com

need help with acronis

Hi everyone just finished disabling the security feature of my hdd and i need to know if i have to use acronis in windows with my computer hd connected and what are the steps because i am confused between backing up and restoring the virgine imagine this is a new upgrade hd not the z1 can some one help cause i don't know how iam going to use acronis to upgrade my new hd to the z3 with maps thank you

these are the steps iam doing iam choosing mount image from the acronis software then the z3 virgin image shows up then i choose to back it up and it shows me 4 partitions the ldata sdata msv and user 1 i then choose yes to back up and that's it but when i test new drive on z1 radio it gives me a msg can't use HDD can some one help pls

Hi everyone i purchased a new 60gig hd to convert my z1 to z3 i dowloaded the files and used BitLord torrent to download them. i have 13 tib files. i already disabled the security on the hd that was easy now i have been reading the step on how to use acronis i see it's not the same version as the 2010 but i am using the recovery wizard because i don't see a restore option when i pic the z3 virgin1.tib file it only gives me a file named z3 virgin13.tib i can't get that to change to virgin 1.tib like it says on the how to also when i continue and do all the steps that i read on the how to use acronis i get an error msg that says failed to create a scheduled task erro #1722 the rpc server is unavialable. can someone pls thank you