AVIC411.com

Changing Clock time issue

Hi everyone,

I searched and it was unconclusive. I just bought and installed an AVIC-F7010BT in my car. I have been trying to adjust my clock but not having any luck. The unit has the 2.0 release of the firmware already installed.

The problem is that the time right now for example is 1:48 but the unit reads 2:48. I went in and tried to change it but it doesnt stay. As soon as I exit out from there it goes back to being an hour ahead. It is not set to auto adjust. I have picked Eastern time.

Unfortunately I cant refer to my owners manual cuz the shop that did the install ended up losing it some how so now they have a new one on order for me. Advice and directions will be greately appreciated :)

Does the clock read an hour ahead in all screens, or is the time correct in the Map and wrong in all the audio control screens (FM/AM/HD/XM/iPod)? If the hour is correct in the Map and wrong in the audio screens even when the Timezone's set manually, you're not the only one with this problem. Myself and several others are experiencing it as well.

I did a search for "Time Zone" and found the following thread

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=28667&p=197349&hilit=time+zone#p197349

Hopefully there is something there that will help with your issue.

Also check this link from Pioneer

http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/ephox/ ... CDN_EN.pdf

The F7010BT is the same as the F700BT, here is a link to the manual.

http://www.pioneerelectronics.ca/POCEN/ ... BT.Support