AVIC411.com

Yea i ripped to my hard drive with shrink.

I downloaded nero but it was like 440 mb and i tried using it and couldnt figure it out so i deleted it...

is there just hte burning version i can download?

It wants me to download the ultra

The ultra one is 150 megs, I don't know what you were downloading.

http://ww2.nero.com/nero7/enu/nero7-demo.php

I seem to remember different "downloads" that were not from Ahead were including multiple languages, which was the extra size. The latest version is 7.5.9.0. I would recommend buying it but if you must, you can find stuff on astalavista.box.sk if you go there with Firefox.

When you install it, install everything, at the end, there is a "what would you like to open with nero"... uncheck everything in all of the tabs. And right click on the search bar on the task bar when it's done and go to properties, I think and "stop using nero scout".

You can use Nero Smart Start which is a pretty easy "walk though" for burning. But I like regular old Nero burning Rom with all the settings and all.

You "ripped" with shrink?

If it had dvd encryption you would have needed DVD Decrypter installed as well.

I rip protected movies using DVDShrink without using DVDDecryptor!

How? That's not supposed to work. Is DVD Decrypter installed and you just don't use it? Cause Shrink will automatically use it if it's installed. Either that or your DVD's are not as protected as you think they are. Not every dvd release is protected and not every single disk is protected. But there has to be something, if the disk is indeed CSS protected, Shrink can't read it. But it will use Decrypter if it's installed, it won't even tell you. :)