AVIC411.com

Sat radio controls/interface is terrible!

I can only get one line of text to display at a time. It's terrible. I have the older generation SIR-PNR1. If I upgrade to one of the newer sirius connect boxes will it give me more information? I'd really just like to have at the very least Artist and Song title. All I get right now is Artist OR song title OR channel information. Not all at the same time.

If its possible to get more info from the newer connect units, can someone post a screenshot of the information it displays?

I can only get one line of text to display at a time. It's terrible. I have the older generation SIR-PNR1. If I upgrade to one of the newer sirius connect boxes will it give me more information? I'd really just like to have at the very least Artist and Song title. All I get right now is Artist OR song title OR channel information. Not all at the same time.

If its possible to get more info from the newer connect units, can someone post a screenshot of the information it displays?

no, you'll always get one line.

I read that the SC-C1 will display multiple lines of text but you have to run it through the Pioneer serial bus adapter. Will that provide multiple lines of text? I don't get it... the only limiting factor here is the damn software on the unit. The data is there.

I have the SC C1 and a CD-SB10, you only get one line, thats it. You can choose which one-liner you get, but you only get one line of text at a time.