AVIC411.com

anybody know?

i used to have this mod which i dont remember which one it was... but my maps used to display the mountains when in 3d mode and as i drove around it would show flat if it was flat terrain or if was heading in the mountains it would show heading into them...i uploaded 3.0 and have IDT's mod and all of that is gone...anyone would know how to bring that up...it felt more real as it showed the terrain accordingly when navigating...right now everything is flat even when driving into the mountains...anybody know how to get this working again????it would be nice...thanks

i used to have this mod which i dont remember which one it was... but my maps used to display the mountains when in 3d mode and as i drove around it would show flat if it was flat terrain or if was heading in the mountains it would show heading into them...i uploaded 3.0 and have IDT's mod and all of that is gone...anyone would know how to bring that up...it felt more real as it showed the terrain accordingly when navigating...right now everything is flat even when driving into the mountains...anybody know how to get this working again????it would be nice...thanks

Did you replace your sys.txt file with IDT's? He may have a setting in options.

Did you replace your sys.txt file with IDT's? He may have a setting in options.

Are you suggesting that IDT's sys.txt has terrain turned off? I never noticed this until just now when JL posted and would like to get my terrain working as well.