AVIC411.com

F900 constant rebooting, can't get into testmode

Okay,

so i left work today and after 10 minutes or so, of listening to music from a USB drive, my unit froze for a good 2 minutes. then came back to life. Got home, went inside and then went to go to the store about an hour later. Came out and my unit has been constantly reboot at the pioneer logo.

It has been updated to the hacked 3.0 and then the 3.0.1 update without ANY issue. Its been this way for about 2 months and i've had no problems. I've tried booting into testmode to delete the files recommended in the other thread but the unit WILL NOT boot into test mode. I've formatted the SD card in fat32, i'm using testmode 2.3 and nothing! it just keeps rebooting. I'd really like to not have to send this thing into pioneer but if i can't figure out a way to get into testmode to delete those files, i see no other way.

OHH but i can get into the winCE upgrade screen by holding down the three buttons without any issue. Should i maybe reinstall winCE with the win CE files provided in the 3.0 hack update?

-Mike