AVIC411.com

what you mean? i asked simple question, can i get 3.0 for free> and maps on 2.0?

You asked a simple question that has been answered 599 times. If you have a credit card or a bank account that has money in it you can get 3.0 from Pioneer, or you can read the threads and get it from here. As far as the maps go, you already have maps on your unit. Just use them, they work fine.

but where can i read the threads can you give me link? maps are shit just one main road that is it. When im typing the adress its showing me blue screen because its not in that map so, you know what i mean? Thanks boys and please give me quick answer

but where can i read the threads can you give me link? maps are shit just one main road that is it. When im typing the adress its showing me blue screen because its not in that map so, you know what i mean? Thanks boys and please give me quick answer

Read EVERY link in this thread four times, yes four times because you are too dense. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18977

After you finish that and if you still don't find the answer, take a picture of your issue with your screen name attached plus the date of the picture. If you can't do that, no one should answer any of posts.

Ok i have it... its working but im wondering where can i get update 3.0 for free and maps for 2.009?

YOU CAN'T, YOU HAVE TO PAY $69 TO PIONEER FOR THE UPDATE!! IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD A SIMPLE $69 THEN YOU HAVE GREATER PROBLEMS THAN FINDING THE UPDATE. CONSIDER YOURSELF REPORTED FOR TRYING TO DWELL ON, AND PROMOTE PIRACY!!