AVIC411.com

Double DIN Mounting Kit for Z110bt

Hey Guys,

Where is a good place to shop for a Double DIN Mounting Kit? I have an 09 Toyota Corolla. I just want to look at some options when I purchase and install my Z110bt.

Also, I've been talking to this Dealer. He quoted me 1300 (no tax) for the Z110bt including installation, back up camera, PAC SWI PS, XM Tuner, ipod cable. Deal or no Deal? Let me know what you think.

Thank you.

I think that's a very good deal.

Check the breakdown (all items brand new):

AVIC-Z110BT (from eBay): ~$1150

Back-up Camera (depending on which one he is using): ~$50 ($1200)

iPod Cable (CD-IU50V from eBay): ~$20 ($1220)

Steering Wheel Control Interface (from eBay): ~$50 ($1270)

XM Tuner: (from eBay): ~$90 ($1360)

Installation (depends on where you go but most places around here charge like this):

- In-Dash: $100 ($1460)

- Bluetooth Microphone: $20 ($1480)

- Back-Up Camera: $50 ($1530)

- iPod Cable to Glovebox: $20 ($1550)

- Steering Wheel Interface: $50 ($1600)

- XM Tuner Add-On: $65 ($1665)

- Dash Kit: $10-20 ($1675-$1685)

- Wire Harness: $10-20 ($1675-$1695)

That's all eBay pricing which has NO warranty.

You are getting (which I am assuming) full warranty on all the products and the lifetime workmanship warranty on the installation (I'm assuming the place you are going to follows the same warranty guidelines as the 3 shops around my area).

I definitely think it's a great deal.

And that break down is probably very conservative. That deal is a very good deal if it is legit, just be careful. Remember, as long as that is an authorized dealer you have that price from, you also get 200.00 bucks back from Pioneer through their current mail in rebate.

No not really, course I have been installing for ten years. The most difficult part is finding the VSS and REVERSE wires to tap into. Anyone that has installed car stereos before should be able to do it without problem. You will need to search the internet for info on locating the VSS and REVERSE wires though.

Also, be sure to order a harness for your model of vehicle. That will be used for all of the wiring except the VSS and REVERSE wires. They are color coded so it will make installation very easy. Also, does your vehicle have the speed sensitive volume function for the stock head unit? If so, that is your VSS wire right there.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought one brand new on ebay for $890 free shipping on ebay he had 13 units and he's down to two left...scratch that just went to get the link to post and theyre all gone, but there is a seller that has "more than 10 available" at $919 free shipping.Still a smokin deal! http://cgi.ebay.com/PIONEER-AVIC-Z110BT-NAVIGATION-7-BRAND-NEW_W0QQitemZ130348827843QQcmdZViewItemQQptZCar_Audio_In_Dash_Receivers?hash=item1e596544c3