AVIC411.com

Man you really don't get it do you. You clearly are not starting off very good on this forum. And you are looking more stupid every time you post a response. You were out of line by coming after me and you stuck your foot down your throat by committing the very same behavior that you accused me of that I didn't do. I pointed out your idiocy and any body reading these forums can clearly see that. Do you really think your fooling any body or are you really that stupid.

It doesn't matter to me how much you want to say 'noob' but this 'noob' just proved you wrong on one occasion and you are not ready to accept that.

As far as i confusing people, i do accept that i made some posts in hurry without testing it but in future will make sure that i have tested things first unlike you who won't accept it.

Ok smart guy, heres where I make you look stupid again. Please quote the thread where you have proved me wrong in this little exchange we have had going here. Once you do that I will then quote the thread that makes you look really stupid.

Ok smart guy, heres where I make you look stupid again. Please quote the thread where you have proved me wrong in this little exchange we have had going here. Once you do that I will then quote the thread that makes you look really stupid.

I think in this same thread you said USB hubs won't work because manual says so. Isn't it :?:

I did. And no where did I say it wouldn't work as you claim in the comment above. You see, this is what started this whole thing. You clearly cant read something for what it says without misinterpreting what it says. You clearly misinterpreted what I wrote and then called me out to say I should test before I advise others. Well I have never posted any info without knowing what I am talking about as my history on this forum will show. The worst part about this whole thing, is you are guilty of what you have accused me of which I have clearly pointed out here. You clearly are not capable of understanding that one thing you don't do, when you go to a forum as a new member, is call out senior members out of line. You have done that here and it stops now. Check your PM.

I tell you what WOULD be beneficial out of this...

Would be that you post exactly what hub you're using.... Even though Pioneer states that they don't support it, it would be nice to know which one's have possibilities of working worth a poo...versus which ones that don't...

There are far too many different USB standards/hubs/manufacturers, to go play "trial and error" with....