AVIC411.com

I have got 2.009 firmware and wondering if maps R3 8.3, 8.4 x Amigo work with it.. if they dont can ye tell me what maps will work with f700 2.009

?

Thanks alot

Same message from last week, yet in another thread!!!!!!

Read EVERY link in this thread four times, yes four times because you are too dense. viewtopic.php?f=34&t=18977

After you finish that and if you still don't find the answer, take a picture of your issue with your screen name attached plus the date of the picture. If you can't do that, no one should answer any of posts.

GUYS!!! chill out. We don't need to be lodging insults at anyone regardless of how annoying they may be. To azux: please search the forum for answers to your questions. If you cant find the answer, ask once in the appropriate forum, if you don't get the answer you are looking for then that probably means know one knows the answer.

I asked simple question if these maps will work with my unit and you start slaggin me without a reason.. so now can you answer my question please?

I will explain things for you so that you understand why people are upset with you. this is a MOD FORUM, NOT A 'HOW TO' FORUM. You ask stupid questions that can easily be found out by reading. PLEASE do not ask any questions, that is not what this forum is about as all the answers are here, you just have to LOOK and SEARCH. You are unwilling to do this and this pisses people off. If you do not know how to mod and are unwilling to read and learn, please stay away from here as you are not welcome! Modding is not for everyone and this does not seem to be your cup of tea! Read and learn, DON'T ASK STUPID QUESTIONS!!!

OK abb im sorry but i got the answer and im sorry for being painful next time please understand me if im not english and my native is not english ... but i stoped with stupid questions and started learning and looking, thanks everyone !!

Next time just if i will have serious problem i will write ... now im learning more if im only 15... i need money if christmas soon and have to buy presents... this is my problem this why i was so painful if i was rashing into it... Thanks guys...

I have a question: The newest Europe NV and TA maps from 10-2009 have new POI`s, the maps working fine but the POI`s not working. Need a new licence file?

.......... and one more question: How can I see more in the new petrol_3dl (map-building) the gas stations in BIG?? Changes in the sys.txt?