AVIC411.com

z110bt steering wheel with audi

WOW!!!

I was hoping that I got some kind of feedback from my last post...as in..."hey..even though the manual doesn't mention it, all those commands work!!!" or that it carried over all the commands from the previous Z series.... like these that I've uploaded to my server...(which is only the short list believe it or not)

http://www.dawgbonez.com/Misc/Available ... mmands.doc

I think I may be reconsidering this unit... Seems almost like a downgrade to me.... Especially being that I have a SWIX that works 100% and not 95% or less....

In other words, the +'s are not seeming to be much more(if any) than the -'s at this point.... ugghhhh

All of those commands are present in the Z110BT except preset select and the traffic channel select and maybe source off. Other then that, the Z110BT completely upgrades nearly every feature of the previous Z series. Maybe you should just ask the previous Z owners that now have the 110 what they think.

i have an 06 audi s4 with steering wheel controls for track/station up and down, MODE, volume and I have what Audi would use as a voice activation button. It would be for the factory navigation/bluetooth if it was installed. what is the adapter for the z110bt for this? will the voice activation button be able to be programmed for the z110bt voice activation? thanks

You are going to need a SWI-PS v1.68 and a SWI-CAN.

• 4 weeks later...