AVIC411.com

Time zone issiue STILL in 3.XX?

I just upgraded my software to I think v3.1 using the legit CNSB-100FM discs from Pioneer. I was thinking that this update would fix the time issues, but mine is not fixed at all - in fact it is worse in a way. Was I worng about this supposedly being fixed? Actually, I thought it was supposed to have been fixed in 2.006...

Now it appears that the time is adjusting correctly in auto mode, but it is not observing DST maybe? However, if I just put it back to manual mode and select eastern, it fixes the time. The big problem is that in manual mode, the time is off on all of the non-navigation screens. I never would have thought getting the time right would have been such a big problem for Pioneer! :lol:

Any help? or are we back in the waiting mode?

I'd be shocked if they didn't have some way to inject the GPS coordinate data into iGo via emulation, maybe they can collect some location and hysteresis data from one of our units and replay on a development unit or emulator... Interesting thing to note is that running TomTom and Garmin under Testmode, I had no trouble with the unit setting its timezone correctly. Still think this is pointing at problems with their iGo implementation (either a bug in ezrider.exe, the data.zip's multi-timezone support or the map data they used).