AVIC411.com

So i tried to install my f90bt in my sister's Scion TC just to test it, but I cannot figure out how to connect it. basically what i did was take out the factory radio and removed all the connectors. I thought i would just be able to plug in the f90bt wire harness to the car but the connectors don't fit. I know very little about this stuff and I am completely lost in how to install this. Can anyone help me out here? I will try to get pictures of my wires up by tomorrow morning

You will probably need some type of adapter harness to get it up and working.

Metra is one company that does harnesses and well as Scosche I believe.

Also, I think that there was and entire post of an install into a Scion. Do some searching and that may be of some help to you.

Good luck.

Happy Holidays

M

• 3 weeks later...

You will def need a harness. I love my 700bt, but it was one of the most difficult installs I've done, might be b/c I put it in a German car. This forum can prob walk you through the install. Sounds like you've never attempted this type of install, might help to at least consult you're local shop for info. Good Luck.