AVIC411.com

Couple of Questions

I managed to get a Toshiba mobile device hard drive (suitable for vehicles) but the only one I could get was an 80GB. Apparently the smaller drives have been discontinued. I was wondering if I can still put the Z3 image on the larger drive? Will there be any problems?

I am also wondering if someone can direct me to where I can find a comprehensive list of the differences between the Z1 and Z3. Thanks!

Larger drives are not a problem. You just need to realize that there is a cap on the amount of space that will be use-able. I can't remember what it is, but Garret can chime in with that I'm sure.

The entire Z generation is all the same hardware. The only difference between any of them is the maps and Gracenote Database.

The entire Z generation is all the same hardware. The only difference between any of them is the maps and Gracenote Database.

And some minor firmware changes between Z1 and Z2/Z3, such as extended voice commands, additional onscreen keyboards, use of capital and small letters etc. ....