AVIC411.com

Need 3d pickup truck please

• 4 months later...
is there a site that has different 3d models of cars. I have a pickup truck and am using the 3D jeep as my arrow. i would really like a pickup truck for my 3D model. Please help. thanks

Hey gnasr74, were you ever able to locate any 3D pickup .mdl and .tex files? I've done a lot of searching and haven't been able to locate any.

is there a site that has different 3d models of cars. I have a pickup truck and am using the 3D jeep as my arrow. i would really like a pickup truck for my 3D model. Please help. thanks

Hey gnasr74, were you ever able to locate any 3D pickup .mdl and .tex files? I've done a lot of searching and haven't been able to locate any.

nothin yet it sucks. Boris mentioned that he knows someone that can convert your bmps. to 3d files, but haven't gotten his email. I also ceheck all the time on i-go8.com and haven't seen one either. I am constantly searching like you.

nothin yet it sucks. Boris mentioned that he knows someone that can convert your bmps. to 3d files, but haven't gotten his email. I also ceheck all the time on i-go8.com and haven't seen one either. I am constantly searching like you.

Actually, no. Converting BMPs to 3D model pretty much involves making the 3D model from scratch, using the bitmap as reference. I don't know anyone altruistic enough to do that just for fun ;)

There is at least one person, and at least one general purpose program (3D Object Converter for Windows) that can ??????? from other 3D model formats to MDL.

Actually, no. Converting BMPs to 3D model pretty much involves making the 3D model from scratch, using the bitmap as reference. I don't know anyone altruistic enough to do that just for fun ;)

There is at least one person, and at least one general purpose program (3D Object Converter for Windows) that can ??????? from other 3D model formats to MDL.

There you go. Thanks Boris, I thought I remembered reading something you had mentioned.

There you go. Thanks Boris, I thought I remembered reading something you had mentioned.

You're welcome.