AVIC411.com

30days later, I am over it

Which also brings up a question, custom icons for my faves, I used AFeeds, but it did not help. I created a Playboy Bunny icon for those businesses, and a custom gun for the gun shops, and ranges I frequent. Mostly to amuse myself and to see if I was doing it right. I apparently was not. There is not a lot of help from the documentation.

I have done this with my AF POI's. It does work.

Also, if you go to POIs, type in Lucille, you will get Lucille's Smokehouse, you type in Spaghetti Factory, you get a listing of those chains as well. So you can't say that it is not in the DB.

Only national chains are in the VR dialog.

Which brings up another Pioneer mistake, no apostrophe in the keypad. I can type Lucille or Lucilles, but not Lucille's.

I noticed this as well the other day. A space is used in place of the apostrophe (Lucille s).

I tried the "30 second home" rule and various off-shoots, cycling the power on my car many times, only to see the thing frozen on "building VD dictionary" or whatever that dialogue is for 30 minutes. I tried unplugging the iPod, turning off the AV source, and a combination thereof, still the same deal, so I am nuking it from the control panel.

Umm, I am not understanding what this is in reference to.