AVIC411.com

I just recently got the 910 and I love it so far. I am having a problem right now and i"m sure it is an easy fix but i do not understand what to do. When i receive a phone call there is a little window that pops up on the lower right hand corner that says "incoming call" with volume buttons and an answer and hang up button. After I answer the phone and get off, the window does not dissapear, and will not let me do anything. Is there a way to exit that without having to shut off the car and start it back up?

Thanks in advance for the help.

• 4 weeks later...

That is actually a glitch and there isnt much you can do about it. You just have to be patient and it will go away. Sometimes waiting a few seconds and hitting the MAP or MENU buttons seemed to help clear it but it may just have been in my head.

From what I can tell it actually has something to do with the phone you are using. Not to say that there is something wrong with your phone but it may happen frequently with one phone and not at all with another.

Personally, I have a Blackberry 8330 for work and have had 3 different personal phones over the last 2 years. With my AVICF900BT and my Blackberry it would happen all the time. With my regular old personal phones it would not.

Now however, with my AVICX910BT, I do not experience this issue with any of my phones.

Sorry I didnt have a solution for you. Maybe someone else can share if they have a fix for it.