AVIC411.com

Where to get Legit 3.0 Firmware??

I purchased the one from 6ave.com for $60.00 and I am currently trying to find another one at the same price. Does anyone know where I can get this at? 6ave no longer has the Pioneer CNSD-100FM •map and firmware update SD cards for AVIC-F90BT, AVIC-F900BT, AVIC-F700BT, and AVIC-F7010BT.

Hey Abb1 how did you buy this one? I live in Texas and it requires a billing Zip code. I tried the number to they are out till Monday I will try then. How much was in US dollars?

i live in Canada, so i had no probs getting it shipped here. It is approximately $69 US. Seeing that Pioneer is a US company, they should not have a problem shipping it to the US

i can get 3.0 from my dealer here in nj it runs around 80 bucks if u guys need them let me know i can pic them up then u can pay me through paypal and ill ship em to ya what ever i pay u pay im not looking to make money just trying to help u guys out ill ship the recipt with em so you know what i paid

chris

i can get 3.0 from my dealer here in nj it runs around 80 bucks if u guys need them let me know i can pic them up then u can pay me through paypal and ill ship em to ya what ever i pay u pay im not looking to make money just trying to help u guys out ill ship the recipt with em so you know what i paid

chris

That is a decent gesture and your a decent guy! What I would do though if I were you is post in on ebay and provide the link. That way you are protected in case someone changes their mind and you are stuck with it. If you dont want to make any money, you don't have to but at least you will get good feedback out of the deal

Hi greg, yes im going to post them on ebay as abb sugested to do but as of last saturday auto image was out of stock the are expecting them tmr 01-09-10 ill check back with them tmr and if they r in ill post em and pm you the link

chris

Okay I will wait for you to respond. Then I will get on that as soon as possible. Thank you again