AVIC411.com

So I had my Z110BT installed in my '06 Mustang after my D3 was stolen. Everything looks and works great except for 1 thing:

Each time I put in an address in the Navi, I get the result "Address Not Found". It doesnt matter which address I put in, including my home, it can't find it. It will narrow the results down to a city, and then kick me out saying it cant find it. Every once in awhile it will say it cant find the street, but not always.

Can anyone help me figure out why I cant find any addresses?

By the way, I apologize if this question has been answered in a previous thread, I tried a search but couldnt come up with anything.

As always, thanks in advance to those with more knowledge than I.

-Zach

Usually when Im entering an address, I enter a house number first, then a street name, and then it usually gives me a list of cities or towns that match the street and house number. This was how I used to do it on my D3, so based off of what you had said, im doing it wrong, is that right? Could you tell me how I should be entering it?

Thanks for the quick reply. I appreciate it.

Well from the way Im doing it, I dont actually enter a state. I just type in house number, then street name and it gives me results. For instance:

House Number: 1707

Street Name: Baker Street

Then it will bring up a list of Baker Streets such as:

Baltimore, MD

Tallahassee, FL

Baton Rouge, LA

York, PA

Wilmington, DE

Reston, VA

When I touch Baltimore, MD, which is where I live, it will prompt me; "ADDRESS NOT FOUND" and then kick me back to the Navi Menu screen.

From what VBLUE was saying, it seems like I need to first enter the state then the address itself. Im not exactly sure how to go about doing that, BUT I havent had the chance to try yet, so dont call me stupid just quite yet.

However if anyone knows what im doing wrong off the top of their head and could tell me how to fix it. Id appreciate it. Thanks again to the posters above for their help.

I have the same problem

I have everything in order, so

City: Antofagasta

address: "Travesia del Sur"

"address not found" ...

but I can see that address on the map, but I can not find it in "address"

Is it possible that the maps are defective?

map:

http://www.igomyway.com/iphone/es/igomyway_Chile.html

Try entering only a partial street address, f.i. trav and using "list" to see what comes up.... Maybe it's spelled slightly differently on the z110

First, choose the state. Also on street name, try typing in just 'Baker' Some streets are in their database as St instead of Street.

Well from the way Im doing it, I dont actually enter a state. I just type in house number, then street name and it gives me results. For instance:

House Number: 1707

Street Name: Baker Street

Then it will bring up a list of Baker Streets such as:

Baltimore, MD

Tallahassee, FL

Baton Rouge, LA

York, PA

Wilmington, DE

Reston, VA

When I touch Baltimore, MD, which is where I live, it will prompt me; "ADDRESS NOT FOUND" and then kick me back to the Navi Menu screen.

From what VBLUE was saying, it seems like I need to first enter the state then the address itself. Im not exactly sure how to go about doing that, BUT I havent had the chance to try yet, so dont call me stupid just quite yet.

However if anyone knows what im doing wrong off the top of their head and could tell me how to fix it. Id appreciate it. Thanks again to the posters above for their help.

On the map screen, once you hit the OK button, wait 30 seconds before trying to use the VR or it will fail until you restart the unit.

It appears to be only one right start-up routine that works correctly with this unit....

I've emailed Pioneer about it, as well as posted on there YouTube Channel about it.... I figure bugs being reported out in the public, will get their attention.... after all, it is their flagship Nav unit....