AVIC411.com

AVIC 700BT UPGRADE TO VERSION 2.006 AND NOW GET EZRIDER ISSU

Hi All,

Well I've been reading for quite a while now and couldn't find a solution to my problem. Basically, I upgraded to the latest (Canadian) firmware version 2.006 without any complications on the upgrade but now my unit boots up with an ezrider (Fatal error). After I press OK on the fatal error, the unit continues to display "system is starting" and this message will not go away.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Can I upgrade to version 3.0?

Please HELP>>>>>

ANYONE????

I managed to get the ezrider issue resolved by copying the old backed up file I had. Now the system just keeps displaying System Starting Please Wait!!! I tried everything I could find like deleting the gpsr files and restarting with no luck.....

Please HELP!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Hallo

You have to flash your Avic with other version of windows CE and it works .I get the same problem and with reflashing i can use again the tesmode tools.

ANYONE????

I managed to get the ezrider issue resolved by copying the old backed up file I had. Now the system just keeps displaying System Starting Please Wait!!! I tried everything I could find like deleting the gpsr files and restarting with no luck.....

Please HELP!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Well I've been reading for quite a while now and couldn't find a solution to my problem. Basically, I upgraded to the latest (Canadian) firmware version 2.006 without any complications on the upgrade but now my unit boots up with an ezrider (Fatal error). After I press OK on the fatal error, the unit continues to display "system is starting" and this message will not go away.

Has anyone else seen this issue? Can I upgrade to version 3.0?

Please HELP>>>>>

[/quotem]

my gf said this ezrider thing happened to her the other day while she was using my truck she said she pressed map and it went away.. i havent updated the software yet.. and as of late its not working right, my music from my ipod and cds will play but when it starts up the splash screen appears for a second or 2 and it goes black.. i try pressing menu and map i can hear the sounds but it wont display anything is this the same problem your having?

• 3 weeks later...