AVIC411.com

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, if you look at the top right of the forum just below where it list your user name, there is a little box that says "Search". Im betting if you put in the title of the redundant thread you have just created, magical things will happen. Then consider coming back here and deleting this thread please. :angry:

I don't think that the theme is complete yet, so no download as of yet

As noted by Abb: I'm still working on the theme. Here are some pictures of the Apple theme on the nav side of the unit. I'm using Diaftia's Hybrid mods V2.3 as a base model for the theme. The BMP can be poeted over to Abb's new chrome theme.

Untitled-2_001.jpgUntitled-1_001.jpgUntitled-9_001.jpgUntitled-8_001.jpgUntitled-7_001.jpgUntitled-6_001.jpg

just keep checking back on the theme TennisShoeNinja.

Here are some more sample picture's from the Navi part of the theme. Sorry for any double pictures post. I'm still working on the button & other BMP's from a nav as you can see from the 3rd pic. It comes together a little bit at a time.

Destination_Menu.jpgSearch_Menu.jpgAddress_Menu.jpgKeyboard.jpgGroup_Menu.jpgGPS.jpgSound_Settings.jpgTrip_Computer.jpgDigi_Dial.jpgSpeedo-1.jpgSpeedo-2.jpgSplitNavi-1.jpgSplitNavi-2.jpgClock.jpg

i haven't really done anything to the theme in the past week. i did manage to get a round to the EQ menu. i still have some eq bmps to change around.

IMG_1591.JPGIMG_1592.JPG

i also started on the radio / sat radio BG bmp. as you can see it still doesn't look right. im still looking for an apple/mac radio icons in png or psd.

IMG_1597.JPGIMG_1598.JPG

the video is nothing to fancy. it just shows you the basic xm menu. its just a short 30 sec clip. here is a sample video of the theme.

Edit: i think i have the bg for the sat/radio done. i will check it when i get up in the morning and post the pics.