AVIC411.com

i got a message from a member today about doing a Mac theme for the unit. this sounds like a good idea. so i will give it a try. i dont know how long it will take me or when it will be done. so far this is what i came up with. please remember this is a work in progress and things might change in the final.

-------- Top Menu --------------- Radio & Sat

appletopmenu.th.jpg appleradiosat.th.jpg

Here is the updated theme. im looing into finding some button info on the unit so i can change them. here are some more pic's of the unit.

Top Menu

IMG_1496.JPG

EQ: Menu

IMG_1617.JPG

EQ: Customize

IMG_1618.JPG

AV Source

IMG_1621.JPG

Radio: Details

IMG_1622.JPG

Radio: Preset

IMG_1623.JPG

Sat: Detail

IMG_1624.JPG

Sat: Direct

IMG_1625.JPG

Sat: Preset

IMG_1626.JPG

Sat: List

IMG_1627.JPG

iPod: Detail

IMG_1629.JPG

iPod: Cover

IMG_1630.JPG

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, i hear ya! I spent nearly half a day making an 'Ice theme', which actually looked pretty good until I found out that the text in behind it wasn't readable :oops: ! It would have been awesome if the text would have been black or dark blue, but there is no way of changing that so my plans went in the garbage :( Oh well, this is how you learn, I guess.......

• 9 months later...

i started this theme over again. here are two pic's of what the iPod & AV menu would look like. i have all the buttons done. they will look like the ones under the iPod dial & will change to blue when pushed. the icons are based off of the iphone app buttons.

im looking for some mac styled AM & FM radio icon. if anyone can post a link that would be great. photoshop or PNG files work the best. any mac/apple templates would even work better if you got them could you post a link.

thanks if you got them.

i started this theme over again. here are two pic's of what the iPod & AV menu would look like. i have all the buttons done. they will look like the ones under the iPod dial & will change to blue when pushed. the icons are based off of the iphone app buttons.

im looking for some mac styled AM & FM radio icon. if anyone can post a link that would be great. photoshop or PNG files work the best. any mac/apple templates would even work better if you got them could you post a link.

thanks if you got them.

Looks nice. Will look forward to install on my f500