AVIC411.com

Major problems!! With avic 910 please help!

• 1 month later...
Biker90 is right, I just got the unit as well and was testing it on a battery charger and noticed the same thing, but then realized you have to ground the parking wire which is the light green one, then it let those functions work.

Dixit

That is not all that is required to have the unit bypassed correctly. Please be sure you have all the info before posting a reply, especially to new members on this forum. Details on how to do the bypass correctly can be found with a search of the hacks and mods section of this thread or that of the F series thread.

Biker90 is right, I just got the unit as well and was testing it on a battery charger and noticed the same thing, but then realized you have to ground the parking wire which is the light green one, then it let those functions work.

Dixit

That is not all that is required to have the unit bypassed correctly. Please be sure you have all the info before posting a reply, especially to new members on this forum. Details on how to do the bypass correctly can be found with a search of the hacks and mods section of this thread or that of the F series thread.

Please read before posting is right . He said they are greyd out and he can not touch them . He never said anything about bypassing it so once again if the parking brake (light green wire ) is not connected anywhere this will happen even when in park NOTHING TO DO WITH BYPASS.

My mistake, quoted the wrong thread.

but then realized you have to ground the parking wire which is the light green one, then it let those functions work.

This the thread that I should have quoted. There is info absent here that could cause further confusion to new members about the bypass. Didn't mean to cause confusion by trying to curb confusion, Sorry. :oops: