AVIC411.com

Okay so I have been having a problem making phone calls. If I make the phone calls from my blackberry 9630 it works through the avic-z110bt. But I cannot answer phone calls, hang up phone calls, or even make phone calls via the screen of the avic-z110bt.

Another annoying thing is that when I make a phone call via my cellphone it works throught the speakers of my call but i cant hang up. The avic-z110bt still thinks i'm on the phone call because the window doesnt close. I have to disconnect the blu tooth so that the window closes. HELP ME!

Do I have a defective unit?\

Everything else works fine so far and I did the bypass and that works as well. I have a 2010 Toyota corolla

thanks

oh yeah When i try to make a phone call on the screen it goes to the map and then the screen says the phone call was disconnected.

when I get in incoming phone call i push the button to answer but the call still rings. the system makes a noise acknowledging I pushed the button but does not answer the call

Try another phone. If it works then you know the problem is with the BB. And it wouldn't be the first time smart phones, especially BBs didn't work well with these BT units. One solution that has worked in the past for a lot of Windows Mobile and other smart phones is an app called Jetware Mobile.

My mistake. You might want to do some detailed searches through some of the old threads here going back to the D3. There were several members here that had issues with their BBs and some of them ended up finding solutions or work arounds to get them to work. Good luck to you.

• 3 weeks later...

I have the BB tour 9630 and when my 110 was first installed, everything worked fine making/ending calls. All of a sudden Im having the same exact issues you mention above. When I initiate a call it goes back to the navi screen and gives the msg "phone call disconnected" if I dial from my handset or recieve a call it comes through the speakers and works, but when I end it the call banner wont go away. The only way to get it off is to stop and shut of my truck/110. Did you come up with a solution? Thanks

• 8 months later...