AVIC411.com

Where can I get Samantha TTS?

Can I ask, for the voice thing to work do I just need:

• Voice_Eng-uk-f1.zip

&

• Voice_TTS-nua-eng-uk-f1.zip

? Or do I also maybe need the Voice_Tur-f21.zip file? What is the difference between these files?

I ask because I spannered up my F710BT but found an X910BT backup and have used that, merged in the 3.02 update, merged in the Diaftia Hybrid & the latest maps and it all works except the voice, although I haven't deleted the save files yet which I have a feeling will help... Either way would like to know what the above files are and if they are all required :)

Can I ask, for the voice thing to work do I just need:

• Voice_Eng-uk-f1.zip

&

• Voice_TTS-nua-eng-uk-f1.zip

? Or do I also maybe need the Voice_Tur-f21.zip file? What is the difference between these files?

I ask because I spannered up my F710BT but found an X910BT backup and have used that, merged in the 3.02 update, merged in the Diaftia Hybrid & the latest maps and it all works except the voice, although I haven't deleted the save files yet which I have a feeling will help... Either way would like to know what the above files are and if they are all required :)

Just use the file that is provided above unzip it and put it on your Avic system via test mode. It will take care of the TTS.

later in the setting you choose Samanta TTS.

Maybe I'm being really blind, but where do you choose this setting? I have the two lots of UK voice zip files on the unit but like I said just get a muted second of music but no voice still... maybe if I can just point it to the right one?

Had a good look through the nav settings but just can't see anything :?

EDIT: you can pretty much ignore this I've just read somewhere that its in regional settings... thanks anyway :)