AVIC411.com

my bluetooth works awesome!

after reading the posts about the bluetooth with the z1, i was a little scared, but mine came out great. the installer brought the mic from up behind the instrument cluster. so it sits like in the little cubby at the side of the speedometer, ect.. he turned the volume down a few bars from the stock settings, and has volume for phone coming out of only the right side speakers. as i talk to people i ask them how it sounds and they say awesome, so i am very happy. the bluetooth on this unit is really cool. hope this helps someone.

in A/V mode, go to "A/V settings" and i believe there is a path for advanced settings, one of these advanced settings gives you the option for hearing the nav voice and telephone voice coming out of right side only. i tried rebooting and reinstalling my phone and adjusting all the volumes, etc to what i've read on here, it hasn't helped my system so i'd be curious how you make out. i have also put in a request to my stereo dealer as well as sending an email to pioneer about a rumoured upgrade disk and i'll share any response i get.