AVIC411.com

iPod with AVIC EQ?

Seems to me that the EQ, available when playing music from a memory stick, should be usable with an iPod. I recognize that the iPod has an EQ, but you need to disconnect, change EQ setting, and reconnect. Has anyone figured out a way to use the EQ built into the F500 while using an iPod?

Don't forget that the EQ function is accessed by a small button in the top right next to the 'func' button. This is when you're on the main ipod control screen. On the f90bt you can also access the EQ settings from the 'settings' screen using the menu button. I'm not sure on the 500. If the button isn't there than you definitely have a software issue.

Hey, Any good soul out there. I got a f700bt, running 3.010100, but for some reason , when i switch avi1 to ipod , i do not get the ipod icon. And when i try to hook up my ipod touch, all i get is "ipod connection failed please reconnect" anyone have a fix?? Just bought a new cable..

Hey, Any good soul out there. I got a f700bt, running 3.010100, but for some reason , when i switch avi1 to ipod , i do not get the ipod icon. And when i try to hook up my ipod touch, all i get is "ipod connection failed please reconnect" anyone have a fix?? Just bought a new cable..

You might want to try one of the more generic "ipod broken" "ipod help" or other threads which might get you better results, rather than hijacking this thread that has nothing to do with ipod connectivity issues.