AVIC411.com

Music Video (No Continuous Play)

Hi,

I recently uploaded some music videos to both my Iphone and Ipod. However each time I play a music video it does not move to the next one on the playlist when the song is over, it restarts. This problem is the same on both players (Iphone + Ipod)

Does anyone know a solution around this? or, What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I have the same issues too! I'm not sure if its the ipod or the Avic. I tried re-sync and restore and it doesn't work. create video playlist and add 10 clips in it, check settings to make sure it repeat all, but it will only play 1 video continuously and cannot skip to the next video. I also reset my AVIC to factory defaults and same issues. I wonder if you guys have any other things I should try.

• 1 month later...

You need to figure out how to get the videos to come up in the Movies folder, I download straight from YouTube, or vevo, using realplayer sp then converting to iPod, it automatically syncs to the Movie folder of iTunes and allows continuous play, and everything, if you wanna see a video on this type in "continuous play avic" in YouTube and watch both videos