AVIC411.com

Need anything special to retain steering wheel controls?

EDIT:

Ok, so obviously the 1.6.8 is the rev of the PAC model. How can I ensure that that is what I'm receiving and not an older one? On Amazon they don't carry that info. The PAC website shows the version that is latest is blue, but it's like $80 on their site. Is there a reliable site that carries the latest version at a decent price that you'd recommend?

EDIT:

Ok, so obviously the 1.6.8 is the rev of the PAC model. How can I ensure that that is what I'm receiving and not an older one? On Amazon they don't carry that info. The PAC website shows the version that is latest is blue, but it's like $80 on their site. Is there a reliable site that carries the latest version at a decent price that you'd recommend?

I bought mine from woofers etc. via ebay. $42.90 shipped and it arrived quickly. They clearly state that it's version 1.6.8 as well -

http://cgi.ebay.com/SWI-PS-PAC-STEERING ... 1e5a21954e

Thanks, Steve! I just bought it. And I had forgotten that I had a bit of a Paypal balance, so it was "free" to me. :)

Another question: One installer I talked to mentioned I'd need an AM/FM tuner device? But I haven't seen any mention of one here or elsewhere. Again, I have a 2007 Nissan Sentra, is that something endemic to that model or is it not an issue at all?

One installer I talked to mentioned I'd need an AM/FM tuner device? But I haven't seen any mention of one here or elsewhere. Again, I have a 2007 Nissan Sentra, is that something endemic to that model or is it not an issue at all?

Actually what I think he was referring to was probably an FM antenna adapter. You will likely need one of those for your vehicle.

One installer I talked to mentioned I'd need an AM/FM tuner device? But I haven't seen any mention of one here or elsewhere. Again, I have a 2007 Nissan Sentra, is that something endemic to that model or is it not an issue at all?

Actually what I think he was referring to was probably an FM antenna adapter. You will likely need one of those for your vehicle.

Basically something like this I'm assuming?

http://www.tss-radio.com/nissan-antenna ... -5167.html

Or is it something even more basic like this $10 one:

http://www.crutchfield.com/p_12040NI12/ ... ml?tp=2569