AVIC411.com

New here just pickedup a Z2

hello everyone, 1st off thanks for all the info here because of this site. I ended up buying 2 avic-z2 on clearance yesterday since there so easy to upgrade to z3. Just wanted to know I will be selling 1 of them there in fairly good condition it was display models with like 3 minor scratches on the screen but cant tell with the screen powered on I tested it out the screen moves fine it reads cds and plays dvd fine. I have the main harness but missing the gps antenna. I will be posting it on craigslist this week, since I don't have enough post here. I will also be taking pics this week just wanted to know what you guys think is a reasonable price for it because the only ones I see on ebay are around $1500 and there new in box. I live in jersey so I will be accepting local pickup, this isn't a post to actually sell it I just want to know a reasonable price so I won't get low balled or rip anyone off. I always been more towards kenwood since thats what post people put in there eclipse. Any feedback will be appreciated thanks.