AVIC411.com

softwares for pocket pc to transfer all contacts

so my phone can't transfer all contacts to the z1

does anyone know of any pocket pc software that can help do that?

any software that can convert SIM contact to vcard and transfer all togehter?

i have a cingular 8125, or AKA HTC Wizard.

thanks.

second thought. if i do that i would have to add another fone to the list right? so won't that make the Z1 not auto connect to my original fone, since there is two. and i have to manually select it?

i read that in the manual. or does it auto reconnect to the last one it was connected to?

So is this a viable alternative to some us with phones (like my Verizon serviced Motorola E815) that won't transfer contacts at all?

Can someone who's done this confirm:

If you use a phone capable of transferring contacts, to load contacts into the Z1, than you can then dial those contacts using a different phone connected to the Z1 bluetooth other than the phone used to load the contacts?

Or are the contacts loaded linked to the phone they were loaded from?

I'm almost to the point of setting aside some time to just sit there in the car and hand enter all my contacts but that would be such a huge PITA. I suppose it will only be a huge PITA at first to load them, and then a small PITA to load any new ones, but still not something I look forward to, especially now that the icy cold temps have settled in here in the North East.