AVIC411.com

Track Buttons for XM presets and unit power

I've had the Z110BT for a week now, and overall, really enjoying it. A couple of questions though.

- Is it possible to set the track buttons on the bottom of the unit to scroll through my XM presets as opposed to going to the XM screen mode and using the preset up/down on the touch screen? Seems like this would be possible, but just can't find the functionality if it exists.

- Other Nav systems I've seen give the option to turn off every voice direction on the route, but only request it when desired w/ a push of a button. Is this supported?

- And now my really stupid question: Is there a way to turn the unit off while operating the vehicle?

1. No, it can however be done with the PAC SWI-PS steering wheel control adapter or the PAC WRI-P wireless remote adapter and a Pioneer wireless remote.

2. You can either mute the voice permanently in the VOLUME SETTINGS or you can set a volume shortcut in the QUICK ACCESS SETTINGS options to mute the voice when desired. You will access this shortcut from the button on the bottom right of the screen.

3. No.