AVIC411.com

FM/HD Presets don't show up and no info?

So to start i just recently got my Z110 installed and Im still trying to figure it out.Just to explain the set up, The installer put the FM/AM through the HD radio so I can access it all through the HD radio source. Right now I have 2 problems:

1) First when I try to set a preset for FM/AM/HD, I hold down the preset (ex Preset 1), it beeps and stores the preset, but it doesn't show a name. It doesn't say 104.3 or anything, it just stays blank.

2)The second problem is when I'm listening to an HD channel, no text shows up such as what song is playing or name of the channel.In addition their are none of the HD options which I expected, such as Itunes tagging (and I do have my ipod connected).

Thanks for all the help!

So to start i just recently got my Z110 installed and Im still trying to figure it out.Just to explain the set up, The installer put the FM/AM through the HD radio so I can access it all through the HD radio source. Right now I have 2 problems:

1) First when I try to set a preset for FM/AM/HD, I hold down the preset (ex Preset 1), it beeps and stores the preset, but it doesn't show a name. It doesn't say 104.3 or anything, it just stays blank.

2)The second problem is when I'm listening to an HD channel, no text shows up such as what song is playing or name of the channel.In addition their are none of the HD options which I expected, such as Itunes tagging (and I do have my ipod connected).

Thanks for all the help!

1) Unfortunately this is the way it is... I think it's a bug...

2) you have to hit the small display button (I think) at the bottom right of the screen... I think this sucks as well, as it will only show you either the artist, or the song.... Not both... They should had made it to where it would scroll through artist, followed by the track name, then followed by album...

• 3 weeks later...

Spoke to a tech at CES this past January, the HD tuner software has an incompatability with the Z110 that will not allow all of the rds type of info to come through like it does on the normal tuner. The same is happening with the sirius tuner. Neither of these are issues that they will be addressing.

It sucks but that is what I was told by the tech in the pioneer booth at CES.