AVIC411.com

wired my OS-2BOSE but ilumination not working

So I connected the orange wires together one from the Z3 and one to the OS-2BOSE

orange wire as the instructions state but am still not getting the map view to switch when my lights come on. I have automatic lights in my h2 Everything else works great VSS wire and the onstar, The only thing I dont like is instead of muting the radio when onstare is active is that it powers off the unit not just muting it

• 3 weeks later...

I have/had the same problem with my H2. there are a couple of orange wires (from GM adapter harness)one supplies constant voltage when lights are on the other is variable use the other one. The muting issue is also just a improper connection as well, most of my trouble came programing the steering wheel buttons. Good luck

• 2 years later...

So I connected the orange wires together one from the Z3 and one to the OS-2BOSE

orange wire as the instructions state but am still not getting the map view to switch when my lights come on. I have automatic lights in my h2 Everything else works great VSS wire and the onstar, The only thing I dont like is instead of muting the radio when onstare is active is that it powers off the unit not just muting it

Where did you get the VSS signal from ?

I have a H2 and I'm installing right now

Thanks