AVIC411.com

i updated my f700bt to 3.0 without a problem

i learned a lot from this forum, and did it without a hitch

i was able to get IDT skin #2 v3.0 on my system, and love it

i was even able to get navteq and tele atlas maps on my system, and the switching utility worked perfectly

(once i updated my ezrider to a modified version)

i ran the 3.2 update this morning, which went without a hitch

i installed the mod again, and copied the modified ezrider that i was using over, replacing the one that the update installed

now when i try to switch to the navteq maps, it tells me that i do not have a license

is this a limitation of the ezrider.exe that i am using, as i never got this message before the 3.2 update

or do i need to now install a license file as well?

update:: i tried copying over the generic license file "GENERIC_iGO8_WorldWide@801Product.lic" and it did not help .....hmmm

Dont know but you should not have updated your unit without knowing weather it was going to cause a problem with your mod or not. Especially sense the creator of the mod will be doing no updates to his mod in the future. Your likely screwed. Good luck however.

Dont know but you should not have updated your unit without knowing weather it was going to cause a problem with your mod or not. Especially sense the creator of the mod will be doing no updates to his mod in the future. Your likely screwed. Good luck however.

i agree...but the only real issue it gave me is that i could not switch maps...so i would not call it screwed ;)

i was able to figure it out, appearantly the ezrider and the license file were not meshing....i did some searching, found the latest version...and when i copied it over...viola!

sstrange,

can you hook me up with a copy of your backup....my SD card went corrupt and I upgraded to 3.0201. My unit keeps rebooting every 3 minutes and has a bar at the bottom saying "start up in progress...please wait." I can't do anything on it until I can get into test mode. I pretty much need to do the same thing you did so could you or someone help me out?!?!

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...