AVIC411.com

Need some help deciding please..

That's what I did... I sold my Z3 for $300 to a buddy, and grabbed the Z110BT.... The only thing I miss from the Z3 is the vehicle dynamics view....

there is not much of a notable difference from the Z1 to the Z3...

off the top of my head, only thing is...

-updated maps and Gracenote database..

-BT echo fix

-unit freezing up, which was fixed by them just up'ing the fan speed(made it louder)...

The Z110BT has a lightening fast interface compared... voice control is much better... Ipod interface is the stuff...

The only complaints from me so far...

-is it's a lot of button presses to switch from 2d to 3d or reverse camera view...

-no vehicle dynamics view

-ugly beige map background color during day-time use(same as Z1-3)

I guess the real question is, do you own or use an IPod? As this is where this unit shines the most, and in which takes the place of a hard drive of the Z1/3....

I'm considering replacing my z1 (upgraded to a z3) with the z110BT too. I have since traded my truck and have the unit, bluetooth adapter, xm adapter and ipod adapter sitting in the original boxes. Thinking of putting it up on ebay. Ive watched all of the demos on here and am quite impressed with the new unit. It appears that both the z3 and the z110bt are similar. From what i've seen, all data is on an sd card vs a hard drive which is cool. It seems that the screens load a bit faster. Bluetooth is part of the unit which is great .. i would imagine you still need the iPod adapter and cable with this. Wil the iPod adapter and the cable bought with the z3 work on the z110bt ??

oh, and i'm glad that the same woman's voice is used to guide you when going to a destintation. Thank god pioneer didnt insert a robot voice like all of the portable GPS units have. lol

Here's what ive got in accessories

1. GEX-P920XM - xm adapter

2. CD-1B100II - iPod adapter

3. ND-BT1 - Bluetooth

i know the ipod adapter wont work

your saying the xm adapter wont work with the new unit?

bluetooth of course is in the new unit so i could part ways with item 3

man pioneer really gets you when all these friggin accessory add on

Great !!

i did see on the poineer website that the ipod interface is now just a usb cable vs a box like the z1-3 series.

$30 not too bad ..

how do you like the z110bt. i was @ CES in Jan of this year and i like the feel of the touch better than the z3.

much smoother .. plus i like the ipod interface too , much faster to scroll through ...