AVIC411.com

crazy bs ipod... help

i just got my avic-z110bt, i plug my iphone 3g 16 gig into it cause i use that as my ipod cause i have a 3gs now

load time help please!

from when i click ipod it takes 15 mins to finish directory updating everytime i start the car, this is pissing me off cause a lot of the time i do 10-20min drives. i figured if i never unplugged it it wouldnt need to keep doin this but it does every time... and for some reason today, after it finished i changed the song and then it started the f***ing bs loading again. i wouldnt care so much ,but i cant changes playlist or anything til its done.

bs suffling

when im start a playlist y does it start suffling it, i want to hear the playlist how i made it, i nvr pushed suffle, wtf?

anyone else dealing with this stuff?

i just got my avic-z110bt, i plug my iphone 3g 16 gig into it cause i use that as my ipod cause i have a 3gs now

load time help please!

from when i click ipod it takes 15 mins to finish directory updating everytime i start the car, this is pissing me off cause a lot of the time i do 10-20min drives. i figured if i never unplugged it it wouldnt need to keep doin this but it does every time... and for some reason today, after it finished i changed the song and then it started the f***ing bs loading again. i wouldnt care so much ,but i cant changes playlist or anything til its done.

bs suffling

when im start a playlist y does it start suffling it, i want to hear the playlist how i made it, i nvr pushed suffle, wtf?

anyone else dealing with this stuff?

In the future before starting a new thread with various abbreviated cuss words and such, search the forum. A solution to your problem has already been discussed and a possible resolution discovered in the link provided above. The shuffling of your iPod can be solved by a settings change on the unit. A reading of the owners manual will provide info.