AVIC411.com

Signpost issues

Look Raymond, let's make it works!!!

The original zip file Avic_Emulator contains a workable version of the iGo software, can you make it work in the first place before trying any other configuration with DATA.zip?

Or the original that came with the zip file is of V2.0?

Since you has success with V2.0 iGo configuration, I assume that you already installed emulator_v1.exe.

Chuck88,

Thank you for helping me...

1. Yes, the original "IGO" software works fine...

2. I don't know what version of software came with the zip file, I assume it's V2 because I can get my V2 files working with no problems.

3. YES, I uninstalled all programs from the "Wiki" page I installed for the emulator... then I installed the emulator_v1.exe from the zip file...

When I launch the ezrider file, the Pioneer logo comes up then disappears... then I'm back at the test mode screen.

I'm sure I'm just missin' something???

This is what I changed my .bat file to... "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Device Emulator\1.0\deviceemulator.exe" /video 800x480x16 /memsize 256 /c nk.bin /sharedfolder "C:\Documents and Settings\Raymond\My Documents\Downloads\Emulator\iGo" (this is my V3.01 igo folder)

I also tried coping "My Flash Disk" files to that location as well as running it from it's original location.

However, when I copy my V2.0 igo folder to this location it runs fine!

Thanks again,

Raymond

Alright, there are couple of things here:

1) For V3.0, you need the hacked ezrider.exe.

2) Put generic license files in the LICENSES folder, possibly others if you have them (just to make sure).

3) Delete the basemap.fbl from the MAP folder.

4) Delete all POI, terrain or 3D building files from their respective folders (POI, DEM and BUILDING), just let them empty.

5) Put only one map file for your state or Canada in the map folder.

Let me know.

Just for you info, the AVIC_Emulator provided iGo is of V3.0 ... so you should be theoretical able to run any V3.0 DATA.zip.