AVIC411.com

Engine noise. Not a ground issue

Okay so here the deal. My system has been installed over 2 years and never had any problems. All of a sudden one day I turn my car on and get a huge amount of engine noise. So loud that I had to turn the gains on my amp off to be able to drive.

My specs are. Avicz2. Mono and 4 channel amp. New Inteiors and tweeters.

So everyone told me it was ground issue. I checked my grounds and moved them twice. Even tried hooking up jumper cables directly tithe grounds then to the battery negative to make sure I got a good ground. Didn't fix anything. Still got the same amount of engine noise.

Then I replaced all of my RCAs with brand new rockfords. I ran them properly on oppoiste sides as the power. Still got engine noise.

Then went behind the headunit. I unplugged the harness Which turned the headunit off. THAT eliminated all noise coming from the front inteiors and tweeters. But still got engine noise out of the rear speakers. I unplugged the rcas. One at a time and found out. When I unplug the passenger wide rear RCA. 95% of all engine noise is gone. The other little bit of noise is coming from the other rear speaker.

So what does that mean. Anyone have any ideas. If it's not a bad ground or bad rcas. And with the harness unplugged I only get noise outlf the rear spakers..... WTF does that mean. PLease if anyone could help.

well honestly I don't know try this tho to fix your issue take the rca's coming frm the radio and place a wire thru the rca to touch the outer side prongs be careful not to touch the center prong cause then you wont have any audio coming from that rca now take the other end and ground it out some where do that for the other three rca's start your car and tell me if you still have the noise