AVIC411.com

Video issues (DVD + Backup Cam)

itpro, have you by chance swapped your HUs to see if the problem is specific to the vehicle or the HU? Perfect chance to isolate the problem!

I've tried separating and shielding the signal and power wires but nothing makes a difference. Using name brand Pioneer and Apple cables too. Especially since it occurs during dvd playback, it seems like it has to be internal. I haven't tried SD playback, but I doubt it'll be any different. I saw about grounding the RCA shielding, but again, that won't have any impact on internal source playback. So I guess that leaves interference coming in on power and leaking inside the unit. And if thats the case all we can do is condition the power before it gets to the unit to see if that's actually what is happening. Uhg. If anyone has any thoughts on that, I'd like to hear them.

I've got a replacement coming so when that one proves no different, I'm off to Pioneer for answers.