AVIC411.com

F700bt no reponse when trying to enter av source

I have a bricked f700bt that I brought back to life using this forum THANKS! However after I get to the pioneer boot screen and press menu I get the destination, contact and AV source screen. I then used the touch screen to try and select AV sources and it beeps but I get no response. After a few seconds it goes back to the Pioneer boot screen I can get into the settings menu and into system settings but again with av settings and av sound i get no response just a beep. Navi settings gets me to the navi caution screen but thats it. The flash drive has been reformatted and the nn746uc-sdmlc-0-108009.img installed with firm ware updates 2.00800. Am I missing some files for av sources? This unit is set up on a bench with the brake wire grounded bypass, one speaker hooked up to the unit and no antenna input, I just didn't have one. Unit will accept cds but will only eject in test mode. I'm hoping for a easy fix as everything else has worked fine. Thanks in advance

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am having the same exact problem, but with an T90jt. It may be a hardware issue, or your AntiVirus program deleted some of the necissary files. Make sure to disable any av before extracting or copying any files to the SD card. I am trying this now, and will keep you posted.

Ok, so that was it! The AntiVirus program was the culprit. Again, turn off any AntiVirus or anti malware, then extract the rar file to the SD card. (making sure it is formatted FAT32) If you are not using the fx3.1, I highly recommend it. Search the forum for a link to it. I had the constant reboot problem, then the exact problem with the av source button, and it cured everything! Happy day!